HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR AGENCY?
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of gaining higher rankings for desired keywords in a given geographical location. When a visitor submits a Google search, Google recommends a nearby business based on the locality of the business first and then determines search rank based on keyword associations and general SEO. To be clear, this is not the same as Pay Per Click but is rather an organic relationship between Google and your SEO strategy. When properly done, an effective SEO campaign can deliver massive ROI in turning your website in to your greatest Lead Generating platform.
How do I choose the right website design business?
- Determine your budget
- Align your budget to a provider’s pricing
- Ensure your web design provider offers both design and SEO expertise
- Ask about ongoing support & maintenance options
- Ask about Website Hosting and ongoing health-check reporting
- Verify deadlines and ensure they are in line with your defined Scope of Work
How much does a website cost per month?
This depends entirely on what you’re hoping to achieve. Primarily a Small Business Web Design exercise is a one time capital expenditure, with a very small Website Server Hosting fee. If, however you’d like to establish a robust and successful SEO and/or PPC campaign, then expect to pay between $300 – $800 per month based on Campaign scope and market saturation.
Do you offer a Website Management Platform?
All of our websites are built on top of the industry-leading WordPress Website Management System, ensuring scaleability, security, and best in class reliability. We have also partnered with the most comprehensive and user-friendly website editor platform called “DIVI Builder” ensuring anyone can make modifications to their website with zero web design or coding skills. If you can write an email, you can manage your website!
What components of web design make for successful lead conversion?
- Have a Clear Goal
- Write relevant Content
- Make your services and products very clear
- Create Calls to Action
- Establish an effective hierarchy
- Match your domain name to your company name
- Make sure your website Hosting Provider is reliable and redundant
- Always look for opportunities to add content to your website
- Stay Away from Free Design Themes
- Add a Face to your business profile
- Tell a Personal Story in your about page
- Ensure that your contact page includes a form, address, and phone number
- Keep Design Elements Simple
- Ensure that your website’s content is clear and focused
- Include Customer Testimonials
- Ensure fully responsive for mobile website design
- Research SEO
What does a Web software developer actually do?
What is a Social Media Agency?
Social media agencies help their clients build and maintain an effective and focused Social Media Presence. All Social Media profiles are tied in to each customer’s website and website’s content to “cross pollinate” content across all networks.
Does SEO cost money?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO involves the establishment of a strong connection between your keyword strategy and what your customers are typing in to Google Search Engine to ensure that your company is displayed in Google’s search results
Is PPC the same as AdWords?
Essentially they are of the same principal. “Paid Search” used to be focused around “Impressions” but has migrated to a model wherein the website owner only pays for those clicks through from their ad to their website (Pay Per Click).
What does an SEO company actually do?
An SEO company offers search engine optimization services to businesses to help them improve their visibility online. Essentially SEO is the process of optimizing your website, its content, and its affiliated inbound/outbound website links to focus the way Google identifies your website’s relation to your market.
Does Google AdWords work for small business?
Google Ads Secrets: Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is a great way to reach new customers and establish a web-based revenue stream. What Works for Small Business… Launching an effective Google Ads campaign can be difficult.
What is the difference between PPC and CPC?
PPC and CPC are often used interchangeably within the advertising community, however, generally speaking, PPC is used to describe the type of advertising program you are running. CPC, which stands for cost-per-click, is usually used in communicating what you are actually paying per click within your advertising program.
What determines the cost of cost per click?
How does pay per click even work?
In a PPC campaign, you pay Google however much you wish to have them list ads at the top of their search results for your specific keywords. If someone, searching for those keywords, clicks on your ad, you pay the Cost Per Click (CPC) from your budget. The order in which you appear in the list of ads at the top of the search results is determined by your budget as well.
How can you improve your “Click Through” Rate?
- Generating Call to Action urgency with countdown timers
- Ad extensions always increase visibility
- Use unusual characters and emphasis to get attention
- Put the main keyword you’re bidding on in the URL of your ad
- Call your readers to action to get the click
- Before writing a word of ad copy, get to know your audience
Is WordPress better for SEO?
Absolutely. WordPress developers operate in lock-step with Google SEO experts ensuring that all onpage HTML, website structure, and scale is SEO optimized with each release thereby taking the guess work out of it for you the average site owner.
How many hours does it take to build a website?
This can vary, depending on complexity and scope. Migrating a typical Small Business Website from an old design to a new can take approximately 1 week to complete a rough draft and another to finalize. Creating a new website with new content can typically take up to 1 month.
What is the difference between a website and a blog?
Blogs in a sense are websites but are more focused on the publishing of regular content to a chronologically ordered set of articles. Websites are meant more to showcase a company’s products and or services.
What is better, a blog or a website?
Actually both should be considered in any case where SEO is important to the website owner. First and foremost you need a website but a Blog is a great way to publish regular content to your website that contributes to your SEO campaign.
What does an SEO company do?
An SEO company offers search engine optimization, on page optimization, and content strategy campaigns to businesses with the goal of helping them improve their visibility online.
What are some examples of SEO tools?
- Keywords Everywhere: SEO Keyword Tool.
- Screaming Frog: SEO Tools Online.
- CORA: Advanced SEO Tools.
- SEOQuake: Free SEO Tools.
- Siteliner: SEO Analysis Tool.
- Fat Rank: SEO Tools.
- Majestic: Marketing SEO Tools.
- Google Trends: SEO Checker Tool.
How Do Companies Improve SEO?
- Have a link-worthy site.
- Use alt tags.
- Optimize your images
- Publish Relevant high-quality Content.
- Update Your Content Regularly.
- Improve your page loading speed
- Break up your content with header tags
- Start blogging on your site
- Use outbound links
- Optimize your site for mobile devices
- Properly format your page
- Provide appropriate contact information
- Encourage sharing on social media
- Use keywords
- Add more than text
- Make sure your site is readable
- Fix any broken links
How do you create an SEO strategy?
- The first step is to first identify the keywords that your site can realistically target. This is called keyword research
- Identify Your Competitors and their position in Search results for your keywords
- Analyze Your Competitors’ inbound backlinks
What are backlinks with regards to SEO?
Backlinks are links from other websites to yours. It is important that they be relevant to your keywords and that the websites linking to yours are likewise somewhat relevant.
What’s the purpose of an SEO audit?
An effective SEO audit report is an analysis of your website’s onpage content and underlying structure to grade it against SEO best practices.
What is the difference between WordPress and a website?
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS). Content Management Systems allow you to manage your website from a user-friendly interface. On the other hand, WordPress.com is a blog hosting service.
Can you advertise on Google Maps?
As a matter of fact yes. You may have noticed that Google displays a map of companies related to the keywords you’re searching for and their relevance to those keywords. In order for your company to show in these map listings, you need to properly create a google my business profile.
What are the steps to getting my business guaranteed by Google?
- 1: Create Your Listing on Google My Business
- 2: Navigate to the “Advanced Verification Section” of Google
- 3: Enter in your NAP (Name, Address, Phone)
- 4: Select and Set your Hours
- 5: Select and Set your Cities
- 6: Select and Set your Services
- 7: Enter your license number
Is Google my business Free?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Does Google charge for business listings?
Google will not require you to pay for your Google Business Listing to remain active. Your Google listing is free and can be managed and optimized by you, the business owner at no cost.
How do you verify your Google business account?
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Choose the business you’d like to verify, then click Verify now.
- Make sure you can directly answer your business phone number to get your verification code.
- To have the code sent to your phone via an automated message, click Verify by phone.
- Enter the code from the message.
Why is Google my business important?
Optimizing Your Google My Business Page. Optimizing your business website is very important for online presence. Google’s goal is to help people find businesses close by to where they are located. This can make it difficult to attract customers from a location outside the boundaries set by Google.
What are the steps to optimizing your Google My Business profile?
- Ensure your information is accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date
There are many different parts of your Google My Business listing, so let’s start with your core business information:
- Phone Number
- Ask for reviews and then respond to them
3. Speak directly to your customers through Google My Business Messages
- Add posts to share business updates
5. Track customer paths through Google My Business Insights
- How customers are finding your business (direct vs. discovery searches)
- Where on Google your customers are finding your listing (Search vs. Maps)
- The actions your customers are taking on your listing (Visiting your site, clicking on directions, browsing the photo gallery, calling you)
- Areas that your customers are living (based on direction queries)
- Total phone calls and time when customers are calling
246 Stewart Green SW
Calgary, AB T3H 3C8
1 (403) 266-9381